Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On my printer how do i get my carthridge to show how much ink is left?

Usually after print a print job you should receive a popup which will show you the amount of ink remaining in the cartridge.





If you are using HP printer then follow the steps to check the option of Display ink status Window in printer properties.





1.Click on Start, Printers and Faxes.


2.Right click on Printer icon.


3.Click on Printing Preferences.


4.Click on Services Tab.


5.Click on Service this Device.


6.Click on the Confguration Tab or Estimated Ink level.


7.Select the checkmark at the option Display Ink status WIndow.





Please ensure that the above provided steps are applicable only if you have installed full featured drivers for the printer.





If the issue persists then I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers and then follow the steps provided.





I hope this information will definitely help you.On my printer how do i get my carthridge to show how much ink is left?
Assuming you're on Windows:


Start %26gt; Settings %26gt; Printers and Faxes %26gt; Right click on your printer %26gt; Properties





There should be something here that shows ink levels. Be sure to check all the tabs in that Properties window!On my printer how do i get my carthridge to show how much ink is left?
What kind of printer is it? Lexmark printers show the ink levels while some other brands don't

No comments:

Post a Comment