Friday, December 25, 2009

My printer is printing as though I am low on ink, but I am not. What gives?

I cleaned and realigned the nozzles, and changed the quality, but the ink looks like it is running out when I print something. It was working fine for awhile so I know I inserted the print cartilage correctly. Do I just have a crappy cartilage?My printer is printing as though I am low on ink, but I am not. What gives?
seems like the print head is clogges can you do a diag test on it? other wise try just printing some more see if it uncloggs.





you can take the cartride out look at the surface of it and clean it with a tissue paper ,,,My printer is printing as though I am low on ink, but I am not. What gives?
Most inkjet printers have a printer head/nozzle cleaning option in there properties dialogue. Right-click on your printer and select properties. Within this window somewhere you should have an option to clean the nozzle or something close to that. Try that. If the ink has had a chance to dry on the head you may be out of luck. You'll need to purchase a new cartridge. To prevent this from happening in the future. Print something out once a week or so. This exercises the cartridge and keeps it fresh. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment