Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do I need a special printer and/or ink to make transfers for a heat press machine?

I am looking to start a small business making shirts using a heat press to sell in my area (online, at stores, at fairs, etc.) But I need to know if I need a special printer or what? Basically what I'm asking is how do you make transfers for a heat press machine. And NO I don't want Iron-on transfers for personal use, I want professional transfers. Can you please tell me what I need, how or where I can get it, and if you have a link that would be great. Thanks.Do I need a special printer and/or ink to make transfers for a heat press machine?
Yes you not only need special inks you also need special paper.





You can get a starter Dye-Sublimation Kit which will have everything you need.





http://www.bestblanks.com/epsonprinters.鈥?/a>





This website will have EVERYTHING you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment