Saturday, December 26, 2009

HP Deskjet 3920. After refilling the ink catridge, my printer won't print nicely anymore.?

The printed sheet will have a shadows on the particular places. And sometimes, black colours will have some mixed colours too. I tried everything, using the services provided. Even cleaning the insides of the printer. I don't know what else to do. It all started when I refilled the ink catridge. Even when I changed the catridge into a new one, the same problem occurs.HP Deskjet 3920. After refilling the ink catridge, my printer won't print nicely anymore.?
Refilling? Did you seal up the refill hole on the cartridge with a plug or tape?


I guess it flooded the print head.


Take out the tanks, make sure they are not leaking.


Take out the print head. Clean it with isopropyl alcahol.


Clean up any other ink on the rollers etc with the same.


Install the print head and install tanks that are full and do not leak.


Print a test page and do a print head alignment.HP Deskjet 3920. After refilling the ink catridge, my printer won't print nicely anymore.?
Have you- realigned -the printer head using the realignment settings program? Its found in the extra ';settings'; of most printer software?

No comments:

Post a Comment