Saturday, December 26, 2009

Error message for Lexmark printer says incompatible ink but i'm using the right ink...how do i fix it?

I have a Lexmark X2600 and I have not used it in a while. I just decided to start using it so i set it up with my laptop but i realized there was no ink in there. I looked up the compatible numbers online and came up with black14 and color15. It says on the boxes also that they work with my printer. I have been trying for hours but every time i try to print it says not compatible. i went through a troubleshooting process that involved wiping the cartridges on a damp cloth and it still wont work. Customer service is closed (phone) and the online one doesn't have info... PLEASE HELP!!Error message for Lexmark printer says incompatible ink but i'm using the right ink...how do i fix it?
Make sure that they are the correct one and that their is an A after the number.





No 14a 18C2080 and a tri colour cartridge No 15a 18C2100. Otherwise, it won;'t work. And after installing them, unplug the cable from the printer and put it back to to do a hard reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment