Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is is possible to have a supplier die-cut vinyls on blank sheets and then print on my own ink-jet printer?

the finished product must be water proof and doesn't smudge.Is is possible to have a supplier die-cut vinyls on blank sheets and then print on my own ink-jet printer?
yes you can, but the ink of your printer is not waterproof.


and only if the vinil is printable. because there are several kinds.


what i suggest is that the suppplier do the hole thing. its even less expensive than inkjet printin when you do the design on yuor own and just take the file to the printer.


please tell me what exactly you want to print.


alejandrodiazguerrero@yahoo.comIs is possible to have a supplier die-cut vinyls on blank sheets and then print on my own ink-jet printer?
Ale***** is right. It would probably smudge. I am a die maker and vinyl layout designer. But if you test your printer you might be surprised. My old Misomex machine use to use an ink pin to transfer layouts but if you want a picture this won't work. Would be nice if a printer came out that used ink pins instead of printer heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment