Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Printer won't recognised ink cartridges?

I have a new Epson Stylus S20, which I bought from Argos 2 weeks ago. It worked well for the first week, but now It son'w reckognise the ink cartridges. I bought new genuine ink, but it still won't reckognise it! What can I do?Printer won't recognised ink cartridges?
Take it back to Argos for either a new printer or a refund. The printer is under warranty for 12 months so it has to work for that amount of time of they have a legal obligation to replace or refund. Epson printers are terrible to block - see the article in the link about them.


http://www.inkmagic.com/epson_clogged_pr鈥?/a>





Edit


If you bought your model number for 拢78 in Argos then it is only 拢40 from Tesco. I'd take it back and just ask for a refund on the grounds it is faulty and then get it from there instead!


http://direct.tesco.com/q/N.1999708/No.2鈥?/a>Printer won't recognised ink cartridges?
double check to make sure you have the right cartridges. take them out start your printer empty turn it off and put the ink back in making sure u put them in properly, my cannon printer used to do the same thing until i realized i wasn't putting the ink in quite right, if it still doesn't work right take it back with the ink and see if someone can help u real quick or get another one entirely.





hope i helped good luck!
Just a thought - you did check that the printer is On-line, not off-line, mine occasionally just goes onto off line for no reason. If you have checked this - ignore my answer
Tricky, and I'm afraid Epson printers are particularly prone to this. I'd take it back to Argos, and ask for a new one.
Have you removed the printhead sealing tapes from the cartriges?

No comments:

Post a Comment