Monday, December 21, 2009

Why is it that my printer NEVER has enough ink?

Whenever I need to print things at the last minute? Does that happen to everyone, or is it just me?


=)Why is it that my printer NEVER has enough ink?
Those little elves are at it again. Every since they've learned to use the internet, they've stopped making shoes and just print things all the time. Have your printer dusted for elf fingerprints.Why is it that my printer NEVER has enough ink?
No that's never happened to me. I have a magical printer, It's been saying low toner for almost two years now. It still prints as good now as when I got it.
They haven't perfected it yet.
Because the cartridge is expensive!..man
Its a conspiracy with the printer/ink companies so that you'll rush out to buy ink at an enormous price instead of being able to find a good deal. And yes it happens to me!
it happens to me and i wasted a whole bunch a money on ink and a month ago i finally found out... it was my printer!!!
it happens to me only because my husband is always printing stuff
BUY XTRA INK


ALWAYS KEEP SOME HANDY
agh that ALWAYS happens to me....I print a LOT of pictures and they start coming out all white it's rather frustrating
Printers are hungry and you can never fill them up.
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! my printer keeps saying that it has low ink, but i went to walgreens and got a refill on both black and color ink,when i print the black ink it says that there's nothing there. and then it won't print black ink. but now it really sucks!!! DELL SUX!!!
everyone procrastinates..
It happens to us all!!
it happens to everyone....keep extra ink around
Maybe it has a drinking problem. You should send it to ink drinkers anonymous. We are a very friendly group.
printers have a soul of their own, usually they're pretty mad and won't give enough ink when you most need it
poop is in it

No comments:

Post a Comment