Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have ip 1800 and what kind of ink cartridge i need for this printer plz help me. thanks.?

can pg 40 ink work with my ip1800 printer?I have ip 1800 and what kind of ink cartridge i need for this printer plz help me. thanks.?
You need Canon Black 30 and Canon Color 31.


http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/S鈥?/a>


Type in your printer, and the ink you need will come up!I have ip 1800 and what kind of ink cartridge i need for this printer plz help me. thanks.?
your ink cartridge is :


for black ink : economics cartridge is PG-830


normal cartridge is PG-40


extended/special cartridge is PG-50





for color ink : economics cartridge is CL-831


normal cartridge is CL-41


extended/special cartridge is CL-51





extended/special cartridge is cartridges with extra capacity (2 times more ink volume said the manufacturer but I'm not know yet in the real worlds it's true or not).


hope it help


regards





Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment