Friday, December 25, 2009

I would like to know which printer will give me photo quality with refillable ink cartridges.?

I have a Canon Pixma but you can't refill the cartridges and new ones are expensive and about 5% full!I would like to know which printer will give me photo quality with refillable ink cartridges.?
Even better than refilling (havnt touched my carts for over a year!)





http://www.9to6.co.uk/class.asp?aid=98%26amp;n鈥?/a>





Cheeeeeeep tooI would like to know which printer will give me photo quality with refillable ink cartridges.?
you can refill the carts for a pixma. i own one (with separate, chipped carts). email me if you wish to know how (danameow@yahoo.com); include the cartridge number.
It depends on the refill. Quality inks will give you almost the same quality as the new branded ones. Any photo quality HP printer will work provided that you refill the cartriges with high quality ink only.
Which recommend Canon Pixma as the best %26amp; cheapest to run.
you can buy the refillable catridges

No comments:

Post a Comment