Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have refillable ink tank cartridges for a Brother's Printer. I have cleaned them several times.?

There is plenty of ink in the tanks. How do I clean the heads or nozzles?I have refillable ink tank cartridges for a Brother's Printer. I have cleaned them several times.?
Here is an instructional video that details this process:


http://www.castleink.com/_a-clean-printe鈥?/a>I have refillable ink tank cartridges for a Brother's Printer. I have cleaned them several times.?
if its not the printer i wouldnt mess about refilling,


i ve got a brother DCP-135C and i get 12 inks (all colours and black x3 )


for 拢8.99 delivered free off ebay and never had a problem,


but for your problem now your printer should have an option to clean the


nozzles, run the cleaner many times , if you still have the same problem


it may mean a trip to a printer shop,
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment