Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have filled my ink cartridge for hpc3180 printer but its saying my ink levels are low?

i have the printer hp photosmart c3180I have filled my ink cartridge for hpc3180 printer but its saying my ink levels are low?
Your printer may not recognize the correct ink levels because it is holding the memory from the previously used cartridges. However, a printer reset should resolve the recognition problem. To reset your printer please follow these instructions: 鈥?Remove ALL cartridges 鈥?Turn off printer 鈥?Unplug the printer from the power source for a full 5 minutes 鈥?Reverse steps. Plug back in, turn on printer and install all cartridgesI have filled my ink cartridge for hpc3180 printer but its saying my ink levels are low?
if you refill cartridges yourself many brands of printer will read them as low or empty, as they have a small chip in them which determines how much ink has been used. sometimes non-branded cartridges do this too. this may not be a problem -you could carry on using the printer and you will be able to see by the quality of printout when the cartridge runs out. my printer however (its an epson) just stops printing when the ink levels show as too low so i can only use new cartridges.
Even shop bought refills don't always show true ink levels. What I do after I have had them a while,especially if they ';play'; up more than once, I just replace them. If you Google something like how to reset HP ink cartridges and follow that. It works I have done it
it will not register,


the ink cartridge chip has not been reprogrammed to tell it that it is full.


you can not do this yourself.


it will be ok just keep using it.


but don't let it run out completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment