Friday, December 25, 2009

My printer is printing as though I am low on ink, but i just changed the cartridge!?

How can I make it do a printing cleaning?My printer is printing as though I am low on ink, but i just changed the cartridge!?
Go into the printer's software and check to see if it knows you changed cartridges.





Some printers will give you that message no matter what you do.





Low on ink has nothing to do with a printhead cleaning. Reinstall the cartridge, check the software. Most of the time you do not have to worry about it.My printer is printing as though I am low on ink, but i just changed the cartridge!?
You're right, it needs cleaning.


Depending on the printer, the maintenance routines can be found on the printer's front panel or in the utilities that are installed with the printer. You might find that the heads need cleaning manually. Again, this depends on the printer so return here with the printer model and type.
Go to the Properties of the printer and click printing perference and there u can find an option called service. Follow the instruction and it will solve the problem.





Hope the infromation will be helpful to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment