Friday, December 25, 2009

I have a dell printer and I refilled the ink cartridges, but It still says ink low and it wont let me print.?

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? I have tried unplugging everything and restarting my computer, and shuting the power off of the printer and I have no idea what I can do to get it to print my pictures. It prints the alignment page and it prints the other test page, but it wont print pictures.I have a dell printer and I refilled the ink cartridges, but It still says ink low and it wont let me print.?
It could either be dryed out, or you may have one of those expiring cartridges. It will actually expire after a certain date and it will be impossible to fill and make them work.





Buying new is the only way to go.I have a dell printer and I refilled the ink cartridges, but It still says ink low and it wont let me print.?
you've probably got some old ink that has dried up and is blocking the hole in the bottom of the ink cartridge. or ink has dried and is blocking the jets of your printer or some other vital part. if you can get that cleared up it should work good as new. good luck.........
You should have recieved a cd with your printer. Install the software and readup on the help menu on how to reset the cartridge with a new one. This is a software change that needs to be modified. Software can also be downloaded from \support\dell.com.


An eaiser way is to uninstall the printer software through add/remove programs, restart computer and reinstall and reconnect your printer. This works everytime for me.





Network administrator


Joey
Its dryed out you will need a new one now

No comments:

Post a Comment