Monday, December 21, 2009

I have change the ink in my printer but it won't print now. So what do I do next?

Did you remove the clear piece of tape off the bottom of the new cartridge ?





Most printers have a self help print page. If you have the manual for the printer, see if you can find out how to run a test print page.





It is also possible your printer is out of alignment. If you go into your Control Panel (classic view) and chose PRINTERS %26amp; SCANNERS . You should see your printer listed, right click on it and chose Properties. See if any of the settings there are wrong and also look for an Alignment (tab)/Button and a Test Print button.





Good LuckI have change the ink in my printer but it won't print now. So what do I do next?
It could be the print head problem, and it is usually not economical to repair it. Some printers however, has a function that enables cleaning of print head. Look through your user manual and see if your printer comes with this function.I have change the ink in my printer but it won't print now. So what do I do next?
Sometimes you have to clean the print. There is a setting in the software that came with the printer.
Did you take the plastic tape off of the nozzle?
buy a new printer
Remove the cartridge, confirm the plastic strip is removed from the electrical contacts, follow the manual instructions and reinsert the cartridge making sure that it snaps into place. --- Should work

No comments:

Post a Comment