Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Canon Pixma printer's Waste ink absorber is full. (8 Flashes). How can I service it myself?

if it is in warranty completly dip it into the tub and let it soak for 5 minutes so that ink receding in the priner will be cleaned shake the printer by handling it one end water in it should completely come out and dry it under the sun for 2 days n give it to the service center saying that its not working n u will get the new printer i think u cannot repair r printer in home give it to near by mechanic and make it repairedMy Canon Pixma printer's Waste ink absorber is full. (8 Flashes). How can I service it myself?
Stupid answer! This is an easy fix - Larry B had a much better answer - go to his link and find the proper proceedure for fixing this common problem.


jm Report Abuse
My Canon Pixma printer's Waste ink absorber is full. (8 Flashes). How can I service it myself?
You might want to take a look at this:





http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/鈥?/a>





This seems to work for a lot of differenet PIXMAs. If the absorber is actually full and it's not lying to you, then you might actually have to do something to it. You can dig around those forums because I think I've seen discussions on that in the past.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment