Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color ink do I need to add to my printer if everything is coming out green??

You've got to make sure all the colour %26amp; black cartriages are full.





Standard colours: Magenta, Blue, Yellow


Don't forget black as well.What color ink do I need to add to my printer if everything is coming out green??
Probably not green.What color ink do I need to add to my printer if everything is coming out green??
If your trying to print something black, you need to get a new black cartridge. Otherwise, get a new color cartridge.
Probably Magenta, since Cyan + Yellow make Green
most printers have only two cartridges. Tri color and black. So you probably need the color one.


You can go into your printer properties, toolbox and check out how full they are.


E

No comments:

Post a Comment