Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My printer is printing out my photos yellow, my ink is full and im using the correct paper?? help?

Could be a couple of things. One is you have the yellow ink where black ink should be, possible if a new printer and not read manual properly.





Another one is the drivers haven't been installed properly, not at all, or have been corrupted somehow.... happens.





Most printers these days have programs you install before plugging in the printer, might be another reason if its USB printer. Have to install CD first and then plug in printer to USB port when it tells you, then it finishes installation.





If it is only just your photos, can only think of some weird settings in your RGB balance somewhere, when did all this start?? Need more info really to rule out the above scenarios. My guess is corrupted drivers, can usually download latest ones from company website.My printer is printing out my photos yellow, my ink is full and im using the correct paper?? help?
your printer head may need cleaning


on my printer you go on tools and options and a option is clean printer head





you dont do it yourself the printer does it for youMy printer is printing out my photos yellow, my ink is full and im using the correct paper?? help?
1 turn on your printer


2 open IE browser


3 press Ctrl+P


4 preferences %26gt; maintenance
the printer head needs cleaning.
you will probably need to make the printer do a deep nozzle clean

No comments:

Post a Comment