Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a Dell printer that needs a new black ink cartridge. Is it easy to refill, or better off buying a new?

should I take it to a refill store or do it myself?? I've never done it before???I have a Dell printer that needs a new black ink cartridge. Is it easy to refill, or better off buying a new?
Did you know that Dell printers are made by Lexmark, which is the worst printer company in the world according to Reader's Reviews in PC Magazine? If it were me, I would get rid of the Dell printer and buy an HP. HP ink can be found almost anywhere, even in most Wal Marts. It will save you a lot of money in the long run. If you need just a cheap printer, look at the HP D3180. For photos look at the HP C4180 or C5180.I have a Dell printer that needs a new black ink cartridge. Is it easy to refill, or better off buying a new?
I have a Lexmark all in one and get my refills done at Cartridge World and have never had a problem except make sure you keep your printer going at least once a week otherwise the nozzles get clogged and it uses a lot of ink to test them and clean them. Any probs ask Catridge World.
I have refilled mine several times with good results but I have talked to friends that didn't have such good luck.
get a new one, It will be a lot cheaper than replacing the carpet because of a big ink spill! ;-)
I would take it to have it refilled, do it yourself and it maybe messy, plus you can price before hand and see what is better for you. I've had mine refilled with no problems, because the price was in my range.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment