Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I changed ink cartridges in my HP PSC 1410 printer. Now, it will only print the top of a page.?

It will print the ad from my e-mail print-outs on the top of the page. It will not print from word at all. I've disconnnected, reinserted the cartridges to no avail. I'm ready to buy another printer.....does anyone have any ideas?I changed ink cartridges in my HP PSC 1410 printer. Now, it will only print the top of a page.?
driver issue or incorrect print cartridge. try installing a new driver from hp support page. If that fails to work, then try cleaning print heads and doing another alignment. This is usually a corrupted driver though.I changed ink cartridges in my HP PSC 1410 printer. Now, it will only print the top of a page.?
You may try alignment of the cartridges. Printers guide in your PC will help you.
I usually use ';cleaning cartridges'; when replacing my printer cartridges (especially if you use generic ones). Could be the head is clogged).

No comments:

Post a Comment