Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I put new ink on my dell 922 printer and the color says its incorrect. HELP!

On the box it said it was compatible with the 922 and the black and the color are the same except the ink color but the printer says right ink cartridge incorrect. What can i do?


I put new ink on my dell 922 printer and the color says its incorrect. HELP!
This happened to me with my Epson. The first thing you want to do it obviously double check the type of cartridge you bought. Just make sure it is actually the one you need. the thing that was the issue in my computer was the cartridge wasn't place perfectly in the slot. the electronics on the cartridge itself are picky with placement. try taking it out examine for damage and try putting it back in. it took me about 5 or so tries before it recognized it. ESPECIALLY if you bought the cheap brand instead of dell brand. which is nothing to be ashamed of... that all i buy and they work great. Putting these in is kind of like that old nintendo, you just have to keep trying until the game reads. (I would not recommend licking you cartridge though) :) but blowing some dust away may help if you are despirate

No comments:

Post a Comment