Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do i can charge the printers ink cartridge? i have epson stylus c43sx?

refilling is better or buying a new cartridge is better?How do i can charge the printers ink cartridge? i have epson stylus c43sx?
I get all my ink at abcink.com - I have an Epson Stylus, too. Prices are amazing! For yours, they have 12 black cartridges for $48 %26amp; free shipping.





Your model is here - http://www.abcink.com/epson-stylus-c43sx鈥?/a>How do i can charge the printers ink cartridge? i have epson stylus c43sx?
Refilling is messy! Best to buy new cartridges. I have an Epson printer and I use compatibles which are cheaper and just as good!
Go to www.ebay.com


Type in your type of printer and then look to see how much the ink cartridges are. You can see the different types of prices for both the ones you refill and the ones you don't. I personally have the ones you don't refill because I can get cartridges for real cheap. It also depends on the type of printer, though. For Hewlett Packard, they have really expensive ink cartridges and it's almost cheaper to buy the whole printer itself sometimes. You were saying you have an epson, so I'm guessing you can get cartridges for a good price on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment