Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I bought new ink cartridges for my printer.?

And they are not working. I've put them in correctly, but it still shows that the ink is low. I have a Dell Photo AIO Printer 922. I tried to print something and the paper ran through it, sounding like the ink was going on the paper. But out came a blank page. I'm getting so frustrated with this. Please Help!I bought new ink cartridges for my printer.?
1. pick a different color...try printing something red or blue..sometimes printing something with color resets it...idk why.


2. uninstall and reinstall the printer (only if it is still not working) with the installment discs that came with it...


3.reposition the inkjets. they may be in the printer, but they might not be in CORRECTLY. (this happened to me once)


4. if all else fails, contact Dell. have the serial number and everything else ready. also, you could visit http://www.dell.com/ and go to customer support and see if anyone else has had this problem...the answer should be on the site.





hope i helped!





PS: don't insult blondes..mmk!!


%26gt;:(I bought new ink cartridges for my printer.?
1) to test the printer cartridge, get a damp paper towel and stamp the printer cartridge's printhead on the paper towel. if you see a solid line of ink, the printer cartridge is working, if not, use a water spray bottle to spray the head. makes sure cartridge is dry before inserting into printer, and be gentle with the print head





2) reinstall printer drivers





3) get an HP printer
Did you take the little pieces of tape off the ink cartridges?





Edit: I had to ask!! You never know on here!


Ok try rebooting the computer and maybe it will reset the driver. It may not be an ink problem but a communication problem between the printer and PC. Often simply rebooting helps correct this.
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment